Chocolate Lava Cakes Recipe
In my previous post, I’d written about my love for Food Magazine, especially their back issues and that I’ll share some of their easy and yummy recipes, especially the Easy toaster oven recipes. It’s easy, fast and delicious food in just a few 10 to 30 minutes. Isn’t that nice? You don’t need to have a baking oven to make your favorite chocolate lave cake. All you need is an oven toaster.
Well, here’s the recipe of the Chocolate Lava Cakes from the Food magazine. Enjoy!
Chocolate Lava Cakes
6 tbsp. butter, divided into 2 and 4 tbsp
3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate
3 tbsp sugar
2 whole eggs + 1 egg yolk
2 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 tbsp cocoa powder
confectioners’ sugar, for garnish, optional
vanilla ice cream, optional
1. Preheat oven toaster for 5 minutes
2. Brush 4 small ovenproof cups of bowls generously with 2 tbsp of butter. Set aside.
3. In a bowl over a pan of lightly simmering water, melt the 4 tbsp butter and chocolate until smooth; or microwave at 30-second intervals until completely melted. Transfer to a mixing bowl. Cool briefly.
4. Into the bowl with the cooled chocolate mixture, add sugar, then eggs and mix well. Fold on flour and cocoa powder until well incorporated. Pour into the buttered cups, leaving 1/4-inch space from the rim. Arrange cups on a tray then place in oven toaster.
5. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until top is crusty but gives a little when pressed. Remove and cool for 5 minutes.
6. Unmold and server hot with a dusting of confectioners’ sugar or ice cream on the side.
Yummy right? Have a Hearty Cravings!!!
***Photo Grabbed online, own photo will be uploaded soon.